Forum de publicité : Pub de Reve

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion

Connexion

Nom d'utilisateur

Mot de passe

Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite:

tomy classes Fagner Brazil Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de publicité : Pub de Reve Index du Forum ->
Espace Détente du forum -> Suggestions

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520
Membre

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 07:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: tomy classes Fagner Brazil Jersey Répondre en citant

What Is The Grid Method?

You might be wondering what the grid method is Joao Cancelo Mundial Camisola , what I am about to explain could either improve your artwork or save you a lot of time it takes to start a drawing or a painting.

The grid method is simply this, a grid is drawn in pencil over a photo the artist wants to draw from and then another grid is lightly sketched out onto their canvas or material they are working on. When you follow the photo grid you will get an accurate copy of the photo on your canvas.

Why should you follow the grid method? You might be thinking this is not art, it is cheating! I disagree with this opinion because I know I can draw the image accurately without a grid however it would take me hours to get it right because I am a perfectionist and will not move onto adding oil paints until I have a image that is in proportion. Also because I am using this for oil paints Adrien Silva Mundial Camisola , getting it in proportion is just the beginning, the hard part is actually getting the painting right!

How do I use the grid method;

1. First I find a digital image that I want to paint.

2. I then get my canvas and measure the height and width, for instance my canvas is 40 x 20 cm.

3. I then get my digital image and scale it in proportion to the canvas Eduardo Mundial Camisola , making sure it prints out a nice size on A4 to draw from. For this example my desired scale would be 20 x 10. Why? Because it will print out nice and big on A4 and 20 x 10 is half the size of 40 x 20.

4. The canvas is exactly double the size of my image. If I draw a 1 x 1 cm grid over my digital image, for my canvas I will draw a 2 x 2 grid. This means when I draw from the grid of the photo to the grid of the canvas it will be an exact copy but double the size.

The set up is easy, on the Y (vertical) axis of the grid I have numbers 1 Cedric Mundial Camisola , 2, 3, 4..etc and on the X (horizontal) axis of the grid I have letters A Ricardo Quaresma Mundial Camisola ,B,C,D..etc. If this is done correctly you can locate exactly what part you are drawing from.

How Will This Benefit My Art? I believe this is a great tool for an artist. I used to spend hours drawing out an image before I would start adding materials to it because I am a perfectionist. It has to look right or I do not like it. Using the grid method saves me so much time and I jump right into painting within an hour instead of spending time drawing the image correctly and then starting the next day with the painting.

I also find that when you are sketching onto a canvas and you make a mistake Mario Rui Mundial Camisola , using a rubber is a bad choice because it can smudge horribly and even ruin the canvas. Using the grid limits the possibility of ruining the canvas before you start painting on it because you should get it sketched correctly first time.

I hope you take advantage of this method, it really will save you a lot of time and most important, your work will be in proportion!

by Ronald Ssekandi

BUKWO, Uganda, Oct. 14 (Xinhua) -- In the rugged mountainous district of Bukwo, eastern Uganda, young athletes scale the hills and slopes every morning, hoping one day to make it to the international stage.

And indeed some of their peers have won medals.

Stephen Kiprotich, who won Uganda gold at the 2012 London Olympics marathon as well as many other top athletes, are an inspiration to the young athletes in this remote part of the east African country.

Five athletes, many of whom have trained here, on Thursday left for the Nanjing International marathon in China scheduled on Sunday. They expect to show case their talent and perhaps win medals in the eastern Chinese city.

"With the preparation I have been doing, I hope to win a medal in China," Alex Malinga, a national athlete and coach told Xinhua in an interview on Tuesday.

While there is a lot of enthusiasm from the young athletes to make it to the international arena, they have to go an extra mile unlike their colleagues elsewhere.

With no training ground, the athletes, with their worn-out shoes, scale the hills. Others, who can afford, move to neighboring Kenya where there are training facilities.

With China's increasing interest in sports, the athletes in Uganda believe this could be a window of opportunity to develop the sport in the country.

China has constructed several stadiums in Africa, and the athletes believe that Uganda can tap into these offers to develop especially long-distance running.

Solomon Mutai, one of Uganda's top athletes who participated in the Rio Olympics marathon, told Xinhua that what is critical for Uganda is a training facility.

He said many Ugandan athletes have the capacity to win medals but they need the right training facilities just like their colleagues in neighboring Kenya and Ethiopia.

Mutai, who also won bronze at the 2015 World Championship in China, said countries like China can help construct the training facilities.

He said the bitter lesson he learnt from the Rio Olympics is that one needs to prepare ahead of time by using the appropriate facilities.

Experts argue that Bukwo is one of the suitable places for training, especially in long distance running, because of its high altitude. The place however lacks appropriate training facilities.

Uganda has had plans to construct several training facilities in the area but it is faced with funding challenges, according to officials.

by Matt Walsh and Callum Godde

MELBOURNE Gelson Martins Mundial Camisola , Feb. 1 (Xinhua) -- The Australian Open has come and gone for another year, but not before this year's edition of the "Happy Slam" threw up its fair share of fairytale upsets, jaw-dropping points and off-court controversy.

It was a record Australian Open in many respects. During the two-week tournament Goncalo Guedes Mundial Camisola , Novak Djokovic captured a record-equaling sixth men's crown, while German seventh seed Angelique Kerber halt. Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Replica Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Online   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap NBA Jerseys From China   Cheap MLB Jerseys China   Cheap College Jerseys From China   Cheap NHL Jerseys From China 

fdsfds
Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 07:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de publicité : Pub de Reve Index du Forum ->
Espace Détente du forum -> Suggestions
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Aidez nous en votant

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
The Yellow Pages - © Wesley - Contact